High Voltage and Low Voltage Services
High Voltage and Low Voltage Electrical Services
With over 30 years of substation installation and maintenance experience, you can trust ERTH has the knowledge and expertise to meet your high voltage and low voltage needs.
Substation Inspection, Service & Repair
ERTH is pleased to offer high voltage and low voltage services including substation inspection, maintenance and repair. With several regular utility customers and over 30 years of experience, you can be rest assured that ERTH has the knowledge and expertise to exceed your expectations.
Our high voltage and low voltage services include:
- Transformer testing: insulation resistance, turns ratio, winding resistance, and capacitance dissipation
- Transformer oil analysis and trending
- Soil resistivity testing
- Fall of potential testing
- Battery testing
- Switches and fuses inspection and testing to include insulation and contact resistance
- HV cable terminating and hypot testing (including cable and duct bank installations)
- Pole line service and replacement
- New installations (design and build)
- Substation inspections/audits for Ontario Electrical Safety Code (OESC) Compliance
- Power studies for power factor correction, harmonic content, and power quality
- Technical reports
Why Choose ERTH’s High Voltage and Low Voltage Services?
ERTH’s services division was created through the need to provide high voltage and low voltage services for its affiliated utility, ERTH Power Corporation. Since then, the services have grown to continue supporting an evolving industry. With our experience, you can trust that ERTH has the knowledge and expertise to complete turnkey projects from grid connection to customer service. While others can provide similar services, ERTH is your one-stop shop for all electrical needs. In addition to high voltage and low voltage services, ERTH can provide pole line construction and maintenance, metering (including meter verification and meter point services), electricians, and everything else you need to ensure a reliable flow of power.
Connections you can count on – call us today to discuss your specific needs.