Connections You Can Count On
ERTH Infrastructure Services Group offers a full turnkey solution of high, medium and low voltage electrical contracting and power distribution services for utilities, businesses and ICI sector clients across Ontario.
With years of experience supporting our own affiliate Local Distribution Company, ERTH Power, along with many other Ontario utilities and businesses, you can trust that ERTH has the expertise to successfully complete turnkey projects from grid connection to customer service.
What We Offer:
- Transformer testing: insulation resistance, turns ratio, winding resistance, and capacitance dissipation
- Transformer oil analysis and trending
- Soil resistivity testing
- Fall of potential testing
- Battery and relay testing
- Switches and fuses inspection and testing to include insulation and contact resistance
- HV cable terminating and hypot testing (including cable and duct bank installations)
- Pole line service and replacement
- New installations (design and build)
- Power studies for power factor correction, harmonic content, and power quality
- Technical reports
As an electrical contractor, ERTH is committed to providing services and solutions that help provide a sustainable future for our communities. ERTH provides turnkey solar installations including all aspects of design, approvals, construction, grid connections, metering and commissioning. Our experts can save you both time and money with our extensive resources in solar equipment, manufacturing, engineering, utility operations and installers.
ERTH has partnered with leading solar panel and racking manufacturers for both stationary (rooftop or ground mount) and solar energy trackers.
Key benefits of solar energy trackers:
- Suntracking produces up to 25% more kWh/kw (relative to fixed tilt non-tracking PV panels)
- Wide base produces lowest mounting loads
- “Load n Tilt” design accelerates installation
- Fully instrumented and internet monitored
- All aluminum construction 25+ year life
As a respected high voltage contractor and registered MSP (meter service provider), ERTH has delivered gird tie solutions for wind projects across Ontario. ERTH helped commission one of Ontario’s first wind projects located in Ferndale on the Northern Bruce Peninsula. Considered an industry leader in high voltage maintenance and metering services in this province, we bring more than 15 years of experience in designing, installing and commissioning wind projects.
- Design and installation grid tie connections
- Metering & settlement services (registered MSP)
- Cable termination and splicing
- Material procurement
- Overhead and underground electrical collector systems
Send us a message and a member of our team will follow up with you.