415 Harris St
Ingersoll, ON N5C 3J8
Join us on September 27th and 28th at ERTH Connects 2016, ERTH’s annual user workshop. We look forward to bringing together customers from various utilities to connect, network, and share ideas and solutions related to Customer Service, Industry Regulations, and Operations Management.
Here’s what you can expect at ERTH Connects 2016:
CIS Customer Service Track:
- Leveraging the NorthStar CIS Solution
- Best Practices: Collections
- Getting behind the numbers
- Results with Payment Arrangements/Plans
- Best Practices in CIS Upgrades
- New features in Quadra
- Product Roadmap Review…have your say!
- Optimizing your capital spend
- Customer experience with Project Tracking
Still unsure? Other reasons you should attend:
- Benefit from a relevant agenda affecting utilities today
- Have one-on-ones with the ERTH Customer Support Team
- Build relationships with industry counterparts and vendors
- Interact with NorthStar personnel
ERTH Connects: Bringing together ERTH’s User Group Community
With customers across North America, including 95% of the Electricity Distributors in Ontario, ERTH is committed to providing products and services that both improve the overall “customer experience” and/or lowers our customers’ operating and maintenance expenses by creating both efficiencies and economies of scale. With our trusted group of customers, we take a collaborative approach to delivering solutions for utilities by utilities.
ERTH Connects capitalizes on our collaborative approach by bringing our Utility and Municipal CIS and Operations customers together for two solid days of learning, sharing and networking. We will explore new regulations and how to best manage them. We will also demonstrate new features in our products and services providing ample time for questions and one-on-one support. Our customers consistently report how much they enjoy getting to meet and work with other people from other companies who work in similar roles. Don’t miss this annual event! Download the full registration package here.opens PDF file
We look forward to seeing you at ERTH Connects 2016!