The ERTH Awards recognize those participants who undertake projects and a commitment that displays their concern and awareness of conservation, sustainability and the future.
The goal of the awards is to bring these efforts to the attention of others and highlight the important and exciting conservation work that takes place throughout Erie Thames Powerlines’ service territory.
How to Apply
Check back in early 2017 for the 2016 ERTH Award application details.
2015 ERTH Award Recipients
- Small Business Category – Gaffney Electrical Solutions Ltd., Mitchell
- M.U.S.H. Category – Township of Norwich, Norwich
- Industrial Category – Elgin Innovation Centre, Aylmer
2014 ERTH Award Recipients
- Small Business Category – Rosco Electric, Ingersoll
- Large User Category – IGPC Ethanol Inc., Aylmer
2013 ERTH Award Recipients
- Residential Category – Warren D. Sinclair Construction Ltd., Ingersoll & Beachville
- Commercial Category – Maple Leaf Foods, Thamesford
- Large User Category – General Motors of Canada Ltd. CAMI Assembly, Ingersoll
- M.U.S.H. Category – Township of South-West Oxford, South-West Oxford
View the 2013 ERTH Awards Announcement here.