ERTH Academy Webinar – NorthStar and Utility Industry 101
NorthStar And Utility Industry 101
Date: Thursday, June 22, 2023
Time: 9am – 1pm (EST)
Cost: $275 + HST/attendee
Join us for the first session in a series of ERTH Academy webinars related to customer care, utility billing and working within the NorthStar Customer Information System (CIS).
In this session, ERTH’s utility billing and CIS specialists will provide participants with a general introduction to the utility industry, along with valuable tips and tricks for navigating the NorthStar CIS Account Gateway. Attendees will have the unique opportunity to gain hands-on practical experience in a dedicated CIS training environment.
Who should attend?
- New users to NorthStar
- NorthStar users looking for tips & tricks
- Managers and supervisors whose staff use NorthStar
- Acronym 101 – learn about all the common acronyms used in the utility industry
- Gain a general knowledge of the utility industry
- Gain a high-level understanding of the data flow from on-premise meter to the CIS, factoring in information from the MDM/R and MDM/ODS (this includes MDM/R data and interval data from settlement providers)
- Expand your knowledge of search capabilities within NorthStar
- Understand the correlation between an account setup and the account bill code/category and pricing plan
- Learn how to determine customer class(es) based on account setup and associated meter(s) installed
- Learn valuable NorthStar tips and tricks, including Favourites, Advanced Finds and At-A-Glance
- Gain knowledge and confidence in navigating NorthStar Account Gateway
o Alerts/Soft Alerts
o Logging Calls
o Collection Events
o Flat Rate Codes & OESP
o Miscellaneous Billing
o Creating Service Orders
o Payment Arrangements and Payment Plans
o Adding an Account
Each participant must register individually. Login credentials will be provided to each registrant to access the training environment.
An invoice will be emailed to you within 1-5 business days.
If you have questions, please contact Jocelyn Facciotti at email@example.com.
GREEN BUTTON®: What You Need to Know As part of our new ERTH Academy virtual education series, ERTH and Savage Data Systems will be hosting two additional complimentary webinars in 2023: Session 1: Wednesday, [...]
The ERTH GB Connector Powered by Savage Data Systems will provide more than 600,000 energy consumers with Green Button data access Mount Elgin, ON – Energy Minister Todd Smith today joined ERTH Corporation and several [...]