Design & Engineering
ERTH has a versatile team of electrical engineers and technicians with a proven track record. From site development to building systems services, our electrical engineers work across the organization complementing the services of other specialized ERTH engineers, technicians and consultants. In addition, we design projects for sustainability and energy conservation.
Our project design experience ranges from municipal, commercial and industrial, subdivisions, roadway lighting, power distribution, sewage pumping stations, water and wastewater treatment plants, renewable energy generation and project management services.
ERTH’s Technical Expertise
Our design and engineering services include:
- Electrical power – medium and low voltage overhead & underground distribution
- Subdivision & street lighting distribution design
- Substation services engineering
- Lighting – roadway, interior and outdoor applications
- Renewably energy expertise & grid tie interconnections
- Emergency power – generator and uninterruptible power supplies
- Cost estimating
- Concept development and preliminary design
- Detailed design
- Construction supervision, inspection and commissioning
- Project management