CIS Product Extensions
Web Presentment (Customer Portal)
Give your customers the tools they need when they need it. The Customer CARe solution enables consumers and businesses to efficiently self-service their account 24/7, thereby reducing effort for call centre personnel.
Integrated Voice Response (IVR)
IVR automates routine customer service requests, making skilled resources more readily available to handle complex customer-centric issues or projects. In addition, Integrated Voice Response can be leveraged to initiate workflow and initiate mass communications to your customers at a nominal cost.
- Inbound IVR — Customers can receive balances, due dates, payment history, etc.
- Outbound IVR — Automate your outbound payment reminder calls, outage notifications, customer satisfaction surveys or even your conservation programs
- Real-time — The IVR interacts directly with your customer information systems, so billing and payment information is exchanged on a real-time basis
Mobile Field Services
Streamline your field service work with mobility! Designed specifically for utilities and municipalities, mCARE unifies the field and the office by managing service orders electronically and in an optional wireless mode.
With mCARE, you can drive greater efficiencies from your field operations, improve responsiveness in the field and in the office, enhance the overall safety of mobile workers and provide consistently higher levels of customer service.
Key benefits include:
- Enhanced operational efficiencies with real-time communication between office and field operations for informed, actionable, decision-making.
- Elimination of data entry for office staff in transposing service order notes into the CIS system and manually updating order information.
- Flexible and powerful scheduling engine for dispatchers to optimally assign orders to workers with the right skill-set, with optimized routes to improve overall productivity and efficiency.
- Reporting capabilities on current and historical field operations allows utilities to respond effectively to customer inquiries.
- Faster turnaround of service requests helps utilities meet and exceed SLA and regulatory requirements.