CIS Product Extensions
Our CIS product extensions will streamline your operations, reduce your cost of service delivery and enhance the customer experience.Contact us for More Informationcreate new email
Advancing technologies, such as smart meters and smart grids, cloud computing, big data and social media, create opportunities to launch new products and deliver better service. ERTH partners with our customers to deliver proven solutions that meet current and evolving requirements. Our Customer Information System product extensions can be easily implemented in the cloud and are tightly integrated to your NorthStar CIS product.
Customer Web Presentment
Give your customers the tools they need when they need it. The Customer CARe solution enables consumers and businesses to efficiently self-service their account 24/7, thereby reducing effort for call centre personnel.
Integrated Voice Response
IVR automates routine customer service requests, making skilled resources more readily available to handle complex customer-centric issues or projects. In addition, Integrated Voice Response can be leveraged to initiate workflow and initiate mass communications to your customers at a nominal cost.
- Inbound IVR — Customers can receive balances, due dates, payment history, etc.
- Outbound IVR — Automate your outbound payment reminder calls, outage notifications, customer satisfaction surveys or even your conservation programs
- Real-time — The IVR interacts directly with your customer information systems, so billing and payment information is exchanged on a real-time basis
Mobile Field Services
Streamline your field service work with mobility!! Designed specifically for utilities and municipalities, mCARE unifies the field and the office by managing service orders electronically and in an optional wireless mode.
With mCARE, you can drive greater efficiencies from your field operations, improve responsiveness in the field and in the office, enhance the overall safety of mobile workers and provide consistently higher levels of customer service.
Key benefits include:
- Enhanced operational efficiencies with real-time communication between office and field operations for informed, actionable, decision-making.
- Elimination of data entry for office staff in transposing service order notes into the CIS system and manually updating order information.
- Flexible and powerful scheduling engine for dispatchers to optimally assign orders to workers with the right skill-set, with optimized routes to improve overall productivity and efficiency.
- Reporting capabilities on current and historical field operations allows utilities to respond effectively to customer inquiries.
- Faster turnaround of service requests helps utilities meet and exceed SLA and regulatory requirements.
- Drives efficiencies within your field and office operations
- Eliminates printing and managing paperwork
- Provides real-time access to data
Discover the Power of Automation…
Contact us to learn how you can leverage Automation within your NorthStar CIS system. ERTH has developed a series of automation tools and exception management reports that can be used to streamline your operations.