opens IMAGE file As ERTH Corporation continues to operate during this unprecedented time, I am writing to provide you with an update on the status of ERTH services. At this time we are working hard to maintain business continuity in the long term while also protecting the health and safety of our employees and the public. We want you to know that we are doing everything possible to ensure you can keep counting on us.
Firstly, I want to reassure you that our number one priority remains the health and safety of our employees, customers and partners. We are actively following the guidelines and recommendations of Public Health organizations and we continually monitor official third-party communications. Having said that, be assured that our mission has remained unchanged and we will continue to provide innovative and high-quality services to our customers.
To stay ahead of these extraordinary circumstances, we have undertaken several measures including, but not limited to the following:
- ERTH facilities have been closed to non-essential visitors and increased cleaning has been implemented
- Restrictions have been placed on face-to-face meetings and travel
- Returning to work protocols have been established and are actively being monitored
- Employees who can work from home are now doing so under our Work From Home agreement
- Social distancing measures have been enacted with increased segregation of office personnel, work crews, staggered shifts and separated facility touch-down locations
The above measures follow ongoing steps performed by all staff to manage exposure to the virus though proper hygiene, sanitation, communication, social distancing and self-isolation as required.
We thank you for your continued support and wish good health and safety to all of our clients partners, their employees and their families.