We are thrilled to announce that ERTH was the successful bidder for Norfolk County’s Water & Waste Water Billing and Collection Services. ERTH will be providing water/wastewater billing and collections services on behalf of opens in a new windowNorfolk County starting February 1, 2017 under the opens in a new windowERTH Solutions brand.
ERTH has been providing a similar service for opens in a new windowOxford County since we took over water/wastewater billing in the City of Woodstock on February 1, 2016. In addition, we provide electricity, water, and wastewater billing and collections services for several other municipalities and utilities across Ontario. At this time, we serve over 140,000 customers per month.
“We are excited about this relationship with Norfolk County and the opportunity to service their customers. We look forward to providing customers with new features and services over the coming months including an online portal and e-billing,” says Laurie Palmer, Vice President of Solutions & IT for ERTH Corporation.
ERTH’s Billing Services
ERTH offers many products and services that allow utilities and municipalities to focus resources on their customer service. By working with ERTH, you can remove the headache associated with the back-end billing processes while allowing your customer service representatives to spend their time interacting with customers.
ERTH is committed to excellence in billing and providing quality service to our clients. Clients have even used ERTH’s resources as a contingency plan during short-term leaves or to supplement their internal billing team. In addition, the ERTH team has many years of experience providing billing services for our own electric utility, Erie Thames Powerlines, and many other utilities and municipalities in Ontario.
ERTH’s Billing Features
The following services are all available to utilities and municipalities. Contact us for detailed pricing on a solution that best suits your needs.
- Bill preparation and delivery
- Flexible bill and/or invoice design
- Metered or flat rate billing
- Complex and flexible rate structures
- Specialized bill messaging & inserting
- Bundled or unbundled rates
- Consolidated billing
- Extensive contingency plan
- Privacy and security compliant
By partnering with ERTH, you will receive the following:
- Experience: Our agents are utility and municipal billing experts
- Contingency Plan to ensure an effective backup of systems and people when needed
- Accurate billing with thorough VEE (validation, editing, estimating)
- Comprehensive Quality assurance reporting with regular status updates
- Flexibility with a tailored program to meet you unique needs
- Leading-edge Technology
- Timely bill generation working within your customer schedule
- Lower Operating Costs under our shared services model
opens in a new windowLearn more about ERTH’s billing services here. Contact us at 1-888-317-8893 today to further discuss your billing needs.