Join us on September 29 and 30 at ERTH Connects 2015, a user workshop. We look forward to bringing together customers from various utilities to connect, network and share ideas and solutions related to Customer Service, Industry Regulations and Operations Management.
This year’s topics include:
CIS & Customer Service Track
- Leveraging the NorthStar CIS Solution
- Best Practices: Collections
- Getting behind the numbers
- Results with Payment Arrangements/Plans
- Best Practices in CIS Upgrades
- New Features in Quadra
- Product Roadmap Review…have your say!
- Optimizing your capital spend
- Customer Experience with Project Tracking
Still not sure if you should attend? Here are the benefits:
- Benefit from a relevant agenda affecting utilities today
- Meet and have one-on-ones with ERTH’s Customer Support Team
- Build industry relationships with counter parts as well as vendors
- Interact with NorthStar personnel
Registration is NOW OPEN! Click here to downloadopens PDF file the registration form.
Full Registration – $100 per person. Enjoy access to all workshops. Registration also includes all materials, meals and all networking events including the golf outing or spa and the evening event on September 29. Registrations are due on August 28, 2015!
A rate of $118 + HST per room per night has been arranged for this event. Please call the opens in a new windowElm Hurst Inn by August 24, 2015 and specify you are attending “ERTH Connects 2015” to receive this rate. Book early! Rooms sell out fast.
We look forward to seeing you at the workshop!